The Evidence & Impact Summit, hosted on ConnexUs with AfrEA, showcased positive impact from local practitioners working across democracy, rights & governance issues & highlighted best practices in programming & evaluation in conflict-affected settings.
The Evidence & Impact Summit featured crowdsourced resources, discussions, webinars & more. You can access each of the highlighted resources & discussions here.
Monday—Youth, Peace & Security
- Education and English for You (EEFY); Toti Jean-Marc Yalé
Tuesday—Evaluation & Learning
- Pillars For Successful Value For Money Evaluation;
Bukhosibenkosi H Moyo
- Civil Society & Governance Evaluation in Zambia;
John T. Nvoju
Wednesday—Protection & Inclusion
- Light for Disability Transformation (LIDIT); Atiku Manex Jamali
- Thursday Talk: Peace Bubbles in Nigeria; Prince Charles Dickson
- Social Media for Social Good; Matthew Tegha
Friday—Democracy & Governance
- Best Practices & Emerging Trends Report; Search for Common Ground & AfrEA