The Freedom of Religion or Belief Learning Platform provides resources to help individuals, communities and decision-makers learn, reflect upon and promote freedom of religion or belief for all. It includes resources for personal study and for educators and facilitators to use in group training. The core resources have been developed in dialogue with specialists and with reference to people from a range of religious and belief backgrounds.
The learning platform aims to contribute to building a social, political, and legal culture of freedom of religion or belief for all from the grassroots up and the top down.
Learning platform resources are useful in a wide range of contexts and for a wide range of audiences.
- Parliamentarians, diplomats, and development professionals;
- Officials responsible for making or implementing public policy, including officials of the justice system such as police, lawyers, and judges;
- Members and ordained or lay leaders of religious and belief communities;
- Training institutions for religious leaders such as theological seminaries;
- Educational bodies teaching/students studying human rights, democracy, law, or religious studies;
- NGO staff and business leaders working in contexts where serious violations occur;
- Staff within human rights and freedom of religion or belief organizations;
- The media.
To learn more, please visit https://www.forb-learning.org/index.html