Under the European Union’s Instrument contributing to Stability and Peace (IcSP) funding, Search for Common Ground has produced conflict snapshot reports across 6 countries as part of its COVID-19 response programming.
These quarterly quantitative reports look at the impact of COVID-19 on pre-existing conflict dynamics, horizontal and vertical cohesion, communities’ satisfaction and trust levels in the government’s COVID-19 response and in COVID-19 responders themselves, and at trusted information channels.
To view all snapshots on a map, click here or view below.
Available conflict snapshots:
- Kenya: July 2021, April 2021, December 2020
- Nigeria: April 2021, December 2020
- Palestine: May 2021, December 2020
- Tanzania: April 2021, December 2020
- Uganda: May 2021, December 2020
- Yemen: April 2021, December 2020
- Trust in authorities – the golden ticket to successful COVID-19 vaccine roll-out in conflict settings (December 2020)
- A story of resilience and fragilities: the impact of COVID-19 on horizontal cohesion in conflict-affected countries (July 2021)
Want to share your thoughts on the findings? Add them to our discussion here!