We’re thrilled to introduce the new Peace Impact Calculator, developed by the team at ConnexUs as a contribution to the Peace Impact Framework! This innovative digital tool makes it easy for anyone to generate customized peace impact reports using the Peace Impact Framework.
By simplifying and standardizing measurement, the Calculator enables practitioners to track progress, demonstrate results, compare methodologies, and collectively build the evidence base for effective peacebuilding. With the ability to publish and share these measurable impacts across the 260,000+ ConnexUs members, it represents a major step forward for the field. We can’t wait to see the collective impact unfold as more practitioners harness this tool.
5 Things You Should Know About the Peace Impact Calculator
- Creates customizable frameworks to assess programs using the Peace Impact Framework’s 5 themes and 10 standard measures.
- Allows gathering quantitative and qualitative monitoring data over time to track progress.
- User-friendly, mobile-friendly, and accessible design works with low internet connections for easy learning and use.
- Includes features to publish, share, and showcase evidence-based results to a community of over 260,000 practitioners.
- An exciting advancement to standardize peace measurement and understand effective approaches; builds collective knowledge by enabling comparison of indicators and performance across initiatives.